Casa de los Sueños is an off grid dream house in the heart of the pristine Mayan jungle.
‘CASA DE LOS SUEÑOS’$589,900.00 USDollar / $11,577,967.30 MXPeso
This house is definitely for the ecologically minded. Los Arbolés Tulum is a 1200 acre fully entitled, environmentally-responsible jungle real estate development in the Riviera Maya, Mexico and is surrounded by 1,200 acres of pristine Mayan jungle with more than 1,000 species of exotic flora and fauna.
This eco-hideaway sits just minutes away from the white sand beaches of Tulum, the ancient Mayan Ruins, pristine Cenotes, the natural wonders at the Sian Kaan Biosphere Preserve and the Xel-Ha eco-water park (a true can’t miss – south of Cancun and Playa del Carmen).
Live your dream..
..in the Riviera Maya
This home boasts 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms; the master w/ jacuzzi tub & secured walk-in closet w/ large safe. The chef’s kitchen is truly a dream with GE Profile Series appliances and space to envy. The oversized laundry room (Whirlpool Duet series washer/dryer – eco friendly) is the landing zone for the custom laundry chute in the master bedroom. Enjoy refreshing plunges in the Cenote inspired pool (an actual deep swimming pool with lounging ledges and a natural waterfall feature). This private pool has an outdoor shower area, an outside bar & a proper filtration and a solar powered pump.
Just a few features:
- 27 Solar panels & 16 Batteries (48 volt system).
- House & pool deck are tiled throughout.
- Water filtration, water softener & reverse osmosis system.
- 2 large rooftop terraces.
- Private WIFI & cellular tower.
- Generac 22 KW propane generator.
- Two 500 litre propane tanks.
- 48 volt solar system and Pirana waste system.
- Custom Sea Level monitoring system for the cistern.
- Six mini-split air conditioners.
- Secure mechanical room.
- Cameras & alarm system.
- Long gated private driveway; front entrance with covered parking.
- Secure gated community with 24 hour security.
- 15+ acre community centre w/ pool and kitchen & picnic area.
Benefits of this house:
- The house was designed and created with love and passion .. and a lot of time & money was put into the planning and design of the home.
- The cement came in by cement trucks and pumps.
- Stunning terrace views.
- The topography of the lot is like no other.
- The community has a non profit that donates to locals in the local communities in many ways. It is an amazing community working together as we all live to preserve nature.
- On 5 acres of land that has a property deed and title.
Can you imagine breakfast with the monkeys?!
This is a one of a kind home with endless features; a home someone can live in with all the modern comforts one desires while embracing and living in nature at its’ finest.
For full pictures, see video below 🙂